- t_tide: Rich Pawlowicz’ Matlab implementation of the IOS software (below), with significance tests.
- The IOS tidal package from the Institute of Ocean Sciences (Canada).
- The JASL software from the University of Hawai’i Sea Level Center (this package incorporates the IOS software).
- The Task-2000 software from Proudman Oceanographic Laboratories in the U.K.
- Tide Tasks for Windows by the Israel Oceanographic & Limnological Research, an Excel-based version of Task-2000, is made available for research purposes.
- The Australian National Tidal Centre (NTC) provides the official predictions for Australia based on its own computer code (following POL conventions). Not publicly available.
- Tide Analysis and Prediction by John Hunter of the University of Tasmania. Written in Fortran 77 and also follows POL conventions. Freely available, and probably very reliable, but I haven’t used it.